It's vital to your health and well-being to have access to healthcare. At Marram, you can receive healthcare services regardless of your ability to pay.
We accept commercial insurance, as well as Indiana HIP 2.0, Medicaid, and Medicare. Our financial counselors can also help you enroll in a health insurance program through the Federal Insurance Marketplace, as well as Indiana HIP 2.0 or Medicaid.
Call 219.806.3000 to get started!
To determine your eligibility for support programs and sliding fee scales, we will need some information from you at your initial intake appointment. Please bring the following information. If any of this information is missing, your intake appointment will be rescheduled.
Information required at intake appointment:
- Photo identification (i.e. driver's license, state ID, or school ID)
- Social security number
- Medicaid, Medicare, or commercial insurance card (if applicable); if a child has been denied Medicaid, please bring the denial letter.
- Paycheck stubs for most recent 30 days (if employed).
- Proof of any other sources of income, including unemployment, Social Security, pension/401(k)/annuities, worker's compensation, disability, self-employment profit or loss, etc.
As a Federally Qualified Health Center, Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n)., we may provide discounts for services received. Discounts are provided to individuals who qualify based on income. Marram staff member's wish to provide discounts to everyone who qualifies, so please be sure that we have your current income information. Any Receptionist can assist you with an application for a discount at Marram Health Center.
Marram Health Center Discount Fee Schedule
- Fee Schedule applies to services in scope and provided by Marram Health Center
- Discount eligibility is based on the Marram Sliding Fee Discount Determination Financial Assistance Policy
- This Discount Fee Schedule is updated annually with changes in Federal Poverty Level guidelines
- Approved by Board of Directors February 2018.
*Based on 2018 Federal Poverty Guidelines (https://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty-guidelines)
Para ver la versión en idioma español del cronograma de tarifas de descuento, haga clic aqui.